Spicy and sweet and it calls you back for more, so much more!
This is a great appetizer kind of dish. My husband makes this a lot during football season…the rest of us eat a lot of this during football season 🙂
Make your favorite meatballs, we prefer turkey meatballs with this sauce. Our turkey meatballs are extraordinarily plain, but they are fantastic.
1. Preheat oven to 415 degrees F and put a very light coat of olive oil on the bottom of a roasting pan or pyrex baking dish.
2. Add salt and pepper to 2 lbs of 93/7 ground turkey in a bowl. Mix it up with your hands.
3. Shape the meat into the size meatballs you prefer, we like medium size.
4. Bake for about 30 minutes. My husband turns them over 15 minutes into it. I don’t. They turn out fine either way.
5. Take them out and let them settle…then stuff your face.
1. Blend one can of chilis in adobo sauce with the amount of honey you’d like. I prefer 2 parts honey to 1 part adobo. My husband prefers equal parts.
2. Put in little side bowls, or one big bowl…eat with your meatballs.
Go root for your favorite team…GO TEAM!
** Here is my disclaimer. I have no idea where my husband found this recipe or if he just whipped it up. He reads recipes in magazines and searches online for recipes. He takes parts of some recipes and mixes them with others. He is a very good cook. The inventive kind, I can read and follow directions with success. He has the ability to think of new recipes. I’m not really like that. If I knew where he got this I’d certainly give credit where credit is due.